Revision Date: July 13, 2015
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
Subject to these Terms, in the course of your use of the Services or by communication with us, Aqua Technology Group or by third-party vendors contracted by us will collect use, disclose, store, process, and transfer to the United States and/or other countries the following information (Collectively your “Private Information”):
- Your account Registration Data;
- Personal information including but not limited to your name, address, email address, and phone number;
- Business information including but not limited to company name, company address, company email address, coworker’s name, coworker’s email address, company phone number, company fax number, company size and business type;
- Your customer’s information that you provide us or through your customer’s interaction with the Products or Services;
- Account information from Add-ons and other third-party services you use in conjunction with our Products or Services;
- Any other information you provide us, such as other contact or application information;
- Your credit card / debit card and/or other billing information;
- Data about your use or your customer’s use of the Products or Services, such as but not limited to interactions with the user interface to the Products or Services, computers or devices you connect to the Products or Services with, the frequency and size of data transfers, and information you use to describe yourself or your customer; and
- Data required for operation of the Products or Services such as but not limited to information you submit to, publish with, or transfer through to the Services; and
- The nature of your inquiry or information submitted. In addition to this, we also may collect domain names & IP addresses of visitors to our web site, information on how many visits each page receives and specific information on what pages consumers visit.
Any of the information we collect from you or your customer may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide the Product or Service to you or your customer;
- To send you notification of updates to the Products or Services;
- To send you marketing communications. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. You may also let us know by emailing us at email@example.com or just give us a call and we will make it right;
- To personalize your experience or your customer’s experience;
- To improve our website, software, products and applications;
- To improve customer service;
- To process transactions, confirm orders, send tracking notifications via the shipping carrier’s tracking system or for other features requested;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To authenticate you as the requestor.
Our Commitment To Securing Data
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct and secure use of information, we have implemented a variety of appropriate physical, electronic, and operational procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We offer the use of a secure server and employ High-Grade encryption technology in all areas of the site when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. This includes online ordering, payments, applications, related requests, and most other forms.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers unless explicitly requested or required by law or law enforcement agency. If you use a subscription service with us, all credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database or systems only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
To ensure the latest security features on your browser or device, security professionals recommend that you download and install the latest version of Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari. If you are using a mobile device, check to make sure you have the most recent version of the secure browser for your device.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer or device warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone, fax or by contacting customer service.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will take all appropriate legal, organizational, and technical measures to protect the Personal Information, keeping in mind the nature of such data. Aqua Technology Group shall hold those of its employees, contractors and partners with access to personal data accountable for violations of this agreement imposing sanctions, which include, where appropriate, the possibility of termination of contracts and employment.
Do not track signals
We currently do not respond to do not track signals from your web browser as there currently is no fixed standard for do not track signals.
We use collected data to compute aggregate metrics such as page views and total number of visitors in order to statistically determine trends and patterns about usage and demographics for the purpose of improving the Products and Services. When aggregating your Private Information, we will take reasonable measures to anonymize your Private Information.
Corrections and Requested Deletion
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by using your ‘account‘ or ‘profile’ section of our site, sending us a request that credibly shows error by submitting a request to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at our mailing address. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Aqua Technology Group shall, upon request and promptly using commercially reasonable efforts, correct, delete, and/or block Private Information from further processing and/or use.
We may also retain your Private Information in backups for a reasonable period of time, ever after the termination of your account or your relationship with us governed by these Terms. We will not share Private Information in backups with third parties unless compelled to by law.
Additional Site Information
Aqua Technology Group will not be liable for damages of any kind whatsoever resulting from or arising out of your use of our products, services, applications or web site.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ or ‘Account’ or ‘User’ page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://www.aquatechnologygroup.com/company/tos/
Aqua Technology Group, LLC
8104 Beckett Center Dr
West Chester, Ohio 45069